Writing is hard.
From distractions to rough drafts and editing, it can be a chore to write even a few chapters. We’re here to help you, though. Here’s a compiled list of tools to help you get that novel written:
- Hemmingway App – An online editor that helps with readability and syntax
- Focus Writer – Distraction free writing.
- OmmWriter – Distraction free writing.
- Paragraphs – Distraction free writing app for mac only.
- Scriviner – Best for long pieces (like novels and screenplays)
- Freedom – Blocks distractions, so you can write freely.
- Write Full – Compares your writing with proper language, and it gives you suggestions on better writing.
- Grammarly – A friendly grammar nazi.
- Pen Flip – Editor and Collaborator.
Do you have a favorite app? Drop us a line, and we’ll add it to the list!